Note: If you have any problems with the download, please contact us via Telegram or by email, and good luck with your financial transactions.
│ Gold Trade Pro.ex4
│ Gold Trade Pro.mq4
├─Live Signal Set
├─Prop Firm Set
Gold Trade Pro EA is a popular EA in the foreign market. Its trading strategy is based on breakout entries at key levels. It stands out from other EAs in two main aspects:
- This EA operates on the daily timeframe, which is relatively uncommon for breakout strategies.
- By default, this EA runs seven different strategies simultaneously. Therefore, as seen in the screenshot above, multiple positions can coexist at a key level.
Although this EA lacks long-term live tracking and verification, it remains highly popular. Through analysis of the source code, the following characteristics of the EA have been roughly understood.
The EA script you’ve uploaded is quite extensive, so let me provide a general summary of the trading strategy and key features based on the initial portion of the script. Here are some notable points:
- Trading Strategies and Timeframes: The EA appears to be set up to run multiple strategies (at least seven, as indicated by the variables
RunStrategyH). These strategies can be individually toggled on or off. It also defines various timeframes for trading and analysis, ranging from 1 minute to daily charts.
- Slippage and Virtual Stops: The script includes settings for slippage control and virtual stop-loss orders. This suggests a focus on minimizing the impact of market volatility and ensuring trades are executed within certain tolerances.
- Risk Management: There are settings related to risk management, including different modes for calculating lot sizes based on balance, manual risk per trade, and a switch to use equity instead of balance.
- Trade Entry and Exit Management: The EA script includes settings for trade entry and exit management, indicating a structured approach to opening and closing positions. This includes the use of trailing stop-loss orders and magic trail modes.
- Spread Filters and Trading Hours: The script has parameters for maximum allowed spread and trading hours, implying that it can avoid trading during times of high spread or outside of specified market hours.
- Special Conditions for Gold Trading: There’s a specific section dealing with trading gold (XAUUSD), suggesting that the EA might have tailored strategies or parameters for different instruments.
- Use of Technical Indicators: While not explicitly detailed in the initial portion of the script, references to functions like
iFractalssuggest the use of technical indicators for decision-making.
- Customization and Optimization Options: The script includes a variety of external parameters and settings, indicating that it can be heavily customized and optimized for different trading styles and market conditions.
- Multi-Currency and Multi-Timeframe Capabilities: The EA seems to be designed to work with multiple currency pairs and across different timeframes, enhancing its versatility.
- Logging and Monitoring Features: There are indications of logging and monitoring features, which are crucial for understanding the EA’s performance and troubleshooting any issues.
To get a more detailed understanding of the exact strategies and conditions under which trades are executed, a thorough analysis of the entire script is required. This would include looking at specific conditions for trade entries and exits, the logic behind each strategy, and how different parameters interact with each other.
Gold Trade Pro joins the club of Gold trading EA’s, but with one big difference: this is a real trading strategy.
What do I mean with “real trading strategy”? As you probably have noticed, almost all Gold EA’s on the market are simple grid/martingale systems, that add trades when the market goes against the initial position.
They are often disguised as “neural network/AI/Machine learning”, but if you are a bit experienced in forex and EA’s, you can easily identify them as simple grids and martingale systems, which are very risky.
While that type of strategy might look nice in backtests (straight line up, often even manipulated in the tests to get more sales), they always, without exception, fail in the end with a margin call and wiping out the complete trading account.
I see it happen over and over again. Why? Because Gold is a very volatile instrument, and a big move against a grid/martingale setup will happen in the future, despite the beautiful backtests.
Don’t fall for the “perfect backtest” EA’s… a straight line up does not exist in real trading, so if the backtest looks too good to be true, it always is.
This is where Gold Trade Pro differs. It does not use any risky trading style, but a rather simple trading strategy based on breakouts of daily support and resistance levels. This strategy is very effective for a volatile pair such as Gold.
Each trade has a TP and SL from the start, and the EA will use a trailing SL to minimize risk and maximize profits if price starts moving in the right direction.
Gold trade Pro has 7 different strategies already build in, that work seamlessly together. The result is a very stable growth curve, with some losses here and there as well (but at least not manipulated to trick you.)
I provide honest EA’s, with proven strategies.
Setting up the EA:
Recommended pair: XAUUSD/GOLD
Minimum balance: 200$
Setup is very easy. Simply open a gold chart on daily timeframe, drag the EA to the chart, and set the lotsize settings.
For low balance accounts (200$-400$), I recommend running only strategy 2,4 and 7 as they have the lowest drawdowns.
Risk settings: I recommend using the “Risk per Trade” and starting with 1% risk per trade. If you feel confortable, you can always increase the risk.
It is highly recommended that you do some backtests first and then starting on a demo account. That way you get a feeling of what to expect during live trading.